As we grow, so does our need for dedicated nurses! To help attract the best and brightest nursing staff, WVU Medicine|Reynolds Memorial Hospital is now offering:
A newly increased and highly competitive RN Wage Scale!
$4,000 Sign-on Bonus for Qualified RN’s!
Flexible schedules including Weekend Only RN & Job Sharing options!
$250 Referral Bonuses for RN’s!
Option 1: Download the application to print, fill out and return in person, scanned copy to email@example.com, or via fax to 304.843.3380. Option 2: Save your completed application and manually add your application as an attachment and email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Optional: Attach a resume file in Word compatible (.doc) or .pdf format to the email with your completed application . These forms are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader version 4.0+. A link to download the most recent version of the free Adobe Reader is provided if you need it. http://www.adobe.com/ If you have had difficulties submitting an employment application using our online service, please contact Reynolds Memorial Hospital’s Human Resources Department to ensure it was received at 304-843-3381. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Our Benefits Program remains top-tier and will advance as we integrate into the WVU Medicine Family!
Current program offerings include:
- Health/Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Pension & 403b Retirement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discount Programs
- Fitness Center Access
- Emergency Department RN (Full-time)
- Environmental Services Worker (FT/PT)
- Dietary Hospitality Aide I (FT/PT)
- Home Health RN (FT/PT/Flex Staff)
- Home Health Social Worker (Flex Staff or Contract)
- Home Health Occupational Therapist (Contract)
- Med/Surg LPN (Full-time)
- Med/Surg Nursing Assistant (Full-time)
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Part-time)
- Operating Room RN Circulator (Part-time)
- Orthopedic Office Medical Assistant (Full-time)
- PACU RN (Part-time)
- Registered Vascular Lab Tech (Full-time)
- Skilled Nursing Unit Nursing Assistant (Part-time)
- Special Care Unit Nursing Assistant (Full-time)
- Step Down Unit LPN (Full-time)